- Projektif Digital Hosting (PD Hosting) is the trading name of Projektif Digital Ltd
- Registered Office Address: 151 West Green Road, London, England, N15 5EA
- Company Number: 12482555
- ICO Registration Number: ZA920919
Our Commitment to Privacy
services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our clients and partners. The Policy is
designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information
you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site and our
services. This statement will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices
and our customers' needs.
What Information Do We Collect?
- When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal
information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use
information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Credit Card Information
- If you choose to purchase services from us, you may need to submit personal information. For
example, you may need to provide the following information:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Home and/or business phone number
- In addition to providing the foregoing information, if you choose to correspond further with us
through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and
our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in
the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
Web Site Use Information
- Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes Web server logs to collect
information about how our website is used. Information gathered our Web server logs may include
the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited
just before and just after our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of
this information is associated with you as an individual.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities,
providing customer service and making available our services to our customers and prospective
- We do not use "cookies” on our website. Cookies are a feature of Web browser software that allows
Web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. Cookies are small pieces of data
that are stored by a user's Web browser on the user's hard drive. Cookies can remember what
information a user accesses on one Web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that website by
the same user or to use the information to streamline the user's transactions on related Web pages.
Sharing Information with Strategic Partners
- We may enter into strategic marketing alliances or partnerships with third parties but we do not
give out any information ever to our Partners
about our customers or prospective customers.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
- When you send confidential personal credit card information to us on our website, a secure server
software which we have licensed encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. The
information is scrambled en route and decoded once it reaches our website.
- Other email that you may send to us may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures
will be in place prior to your transmitting the information. For that reason, we ask that you do not
send confidential information through an unsecured email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of
personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss,
alteration or destruction.
Evaluation of Information Protection Practices.
- Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate
policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
- Employee Access, Training and Expectations. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and
practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business
practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of
such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
- You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and
maintain in our database by calling our toll free number.
Do We Disclose Information to Outside Parties?
- We do not provide any information to outside parties.
Are you registered with the ICO?
- Yes, our ICO registration number is ZA920919
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
- We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith,
believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
- Existing customers can contact us by creating a ticket through their client area.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Contact us via Contact Form
- Call us on +44 (121) 288 2844
Contacting the regulator
- While we will make every attempt to rectify any situation, where you feel your data has not been handled appropriately you have the right to contact the regulator.
In this case the regulator is the Information commissioner's office (ICO).
You can contact them on 0303 123 113 or by https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.