If you are unhappy with any of our services please raise a ticket located within your client area and an appropriate manager will address the issue; however if you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from our support or customer care teams, you may send your complaint via email to the following address: [email protected]
Please include the following information in any correspondence:
- Your full name
- Your full address
- Your company name (if applicable)
- Contact phone number
- Your account reference number (if applicable)
- Any ticket reference numbers associated to the complaint (if applicable)
- We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days from receipt and provide a full response within seven working days.
We will make every attempt to bring the complaint to a satisfactory conclusion within the first seven working days however resolution time may be significantly longer in some cases if the issue is particularly complex.
Contacting the regulator
- While we will make every attempt to rectify any situation, where you feel your data has not been handled appropriately you have the right to contact the regulator.
In this case the regulator is the Information commissioner's office (ICO).
You can contact them on 0303 123 113 or by https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.