cPanel to cPanel Transfer
1. Login to the source cPanel Server WHM & SSH
2. List all accounts that you wish to transfer (Make note of usernames)
3- Login to the destination cPanel Server WHM & SSH
4- Ensure SSH is allowed between both servers. (iptables, configserver, host.allow)
5. Check to see if accounts on the destination server are already existing, if so, cross-reference and delete accounts that are the same as the source cPanel. (You can not duplicate accounts on cPanel)
6. On the destination server, go to the Transfer Tool and enter the source server's SSH information.
7. Click fetch accounts.
8. After the accounts have been fetched, under the accounts section, select only the ones that you wish to migrate to the destination server.
9. Click Copy and few minutes.
That is it!