How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click on File Manager Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the Go button.
4. Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
5. Right-click on the file and then on Edit or HTML Edit in the Context Menu.
6. If the small HTML Editor window is open, click on the Edit button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Make changes to your file and then click on the Save Changes button