How to add CNAME Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
CNAME records are referred to as alias records since they map an alias to its canonical name. You can add CNAME Record using the cPanel Zone Editor option.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the Domains section, click on the Zone Editor icon.
3. Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
4. Click on CNAME Record, and a small window will open. Please enter the required details in it.
Name: Enter the name you wish to add, such as www, and cPanel will automatically add a domain name like www.example.com.
CNAME: Enter the domain name.
5. Now click on the Add a CNAME Record button.
If the record is added successfully, you will see a success message.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.